You can only manage what you can see
SDG'S CapitalVision® is a cloud based software service that improves your ability to manage the financial aspects of your capital improvement program, providing access, visibility and control over the relationships between projects and contracts with the actual sources of funds.
"The problem with most capital improvement programs isn't the program; it's the financial surprises. CapitalVision® gives back control."
Problem: Managing capital improvement projects can be a juggling act - keeping everything in the air, hoping nothing drops: Overall program status at any given time. Offline spreadsheets. Department coordination. Funding draws. Capitalized interest from bond funds. Soft costs. Payments. If only you could see the whole financial picture, access it all, in real-time, and be able to adjust to changing realities as they happen...
Solution: CapitalVision® delivers what the name says - vision into capital improvement programs. It manages programs, projects and contracts by managing the actual sources of funds, so you know what you have, where it's coming from and when, where you stand on capitalized interest, as well as tracking hard and soft costs. You can see the entire program so you can manage the entire program.
- Tracks projects - all relevant financial aspects: budgets, estimates, contracts, subcontractors, change orders, funding sources, retainage, milestone dates, invoicing, expenditures, complete document storage & management.
- Manages funding - sources of funds (bonds, grants, user fees), draws, enforcement of funding eligibility & thresholds.
- Tracks assests - capitalized assets including: dates placed into service, useful life, capitalized values, invoices used to fund asset.
- Alerts - on-screen/email alerts to manage capital program, i.e. event-based notice to proceed date or financial change order, etc.
- Integrates with existing systems - seamless loading from other legacy systems through Web services or SDG's data loading utilities.
CapitalVision® gives you real-time vision. No spreadsheets. No decentralized systems. No surprises.